Peppermint Dipped Chocolate Cookies
Yield: 3 dozen
To rate and review this recipe visit Pillsbury
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolate Cookie Mix with Crushed Peppermint Candy
- 1/2 cup butter softened*
- 1 large egg
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Peppermint Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Reserve peppermint candy pouch for topping.
- COMBINE cookie mix, softened butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed. Drop by rounded teaspoons on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- MICROWAVE opened container of frosting on HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Microwave 10 seconds more; stir until smooth. Dip cooled cookies half-way into frosting. Scrape excess from bottom of cookie on edge of container. Place on wire rack. Sprinkle immeditately with reserved peppermint pieces. Allow frosting to set 30 minutes or until hardened.
- * To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
- For easy clean up, place wax paper under wire racks before dipping cookies.