Peppermint Dipped Chocolate Cookies
Prep time: 0030 Cook Time: 0012 Yield: 3 dozen
Visit PowerOfFamilyMeals.com to get more recipes, tools, and advice.
- 1 package Pillsbury® Chocolate Cookie Mix with Crushed Peppermint Candy
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Peppermint Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Reserve peppermint candy pouch for topping.
- MIX cookie mix, butter and egg in large bowl. Mix with spoon until dough forms. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- REMOVE cap and foil seal from frosting Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Microwave 10 seconds more; stir until smooth. Dip cookies halfway into frosting. Scrape excess from bottom of cookie on edge of container. Place on sheet of wax paper. Sprinkle immeditately with reserved peppermint pieces. Allow frosting to set 30 minutes or until hardened.