Brown Sugar Cookies
Yield: 4 dozen
To rate and review this recipe visit Crisco
- 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- BEAT together shortening, butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in medium bowl until light and fluffy. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls or use small cookie scoop. Place 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to cooling rack after 1 minute.