Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep time: 0010 Cook Time: 008 Yield: 5 dozen cookies
Visit PowerOfFamilyMeals.com to get more recipes, tools, and advice.
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add biscuit mix; mix well. Chill at least 1 hour.
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with fork in criss-cross pattern.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned (do not overbake). Cool.
- PEANUT BLOSSOM COOKIES: PREPARE dough as directed above. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Do not flatten. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake as directed above. Immediately after baking, press solid milk chocolate candy drop in center of each ball.
- PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY GEMS: PREPARE dough as directed above. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Do not flatten. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press thumb in center of each ball of dough; fill with desired flavor of Smucker's® Jelly, Jam or Preserves. Bake as directed above.
- ANY WAY YOU LIKE 'EM COOKIES: STIR 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, chopped peanuts, raisins or flaked coconut into dough. Proceed as directed above.