Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies with Hazelnut Drizzle
Prep time: 0020 Cook Time: 0024 Yield: 3 dozen cookies
Visit PowerOfFamilyMeals.com to get more recipes, tools, and advice.
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt. Add to peanut butter mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheet. Flatten slightly with bottom of a glass.
- BAKE 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- MICROWAVE chocolate hazelnut spread in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 15 seconds. Stir. Drizzle over cookies.