Pumpkin Top Cookies
Prep time: 0015 Cook Time: 0015 Yield: 4 dozen
Visit PowerOfFamilyMeals.com to get more recipes, tools, and advice.
- 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Pumpkin Spice Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 48 whole roasted almonds
- BEAT shortening in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in milk and vanilla until smooth. Blend in pancake mix and powdered sugar untill combined. Roll into 1-inch balls. Chill 1 hour.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Cut small vertical lines coming together at the top center of each ball using a small paring knife.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes until edges are lightly brown and cookie is set. Insert 1 almond in center of each cookie. Cool 2 minutes. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely.