Holiday Funfetti® Sandwich Cookies
Prep time: 0030 Cook Time: 0010 Yield: 3 dozen sandwich cookies
Visit PowerOfFamilyMeals.com to get more recipes, tools, and advice.
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Form dough into about 70 (1/2-inch) balls. Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD green or red frosting on bottom side of half of the cookies. Top with remaining cookies to make sandwiches. Roll edges in candy bits from frosting.