Prep time: 0030 Cook Time: 0030 Yield: 36 bars
Visit PowerOfFamilyMeals.com to get more recipes, tools, and advice.
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups butter or margarine softened
- 1 jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (6 oz.) package (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix at low speed until crumbly. Reserve half of crumb mixture (about 3 cups) for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture in bottom of greased pan. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- COMBINE caramel topping and 3 tablespoons flour in small bowl; blend well.
- REMOVE partially baked crust from oven. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts. Drizzle evenly with caramel mixture. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- RETURN to oven; bake an additional 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until filling is set. Cut into bars.
- High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- No change.